Thursday, September 3, 2009

EOC Week 8 Progress on Vodka

My progress is going kind of slow. I deciding if I want to stick with my healthy vodka or switch to something else. Since it is getting closer and closer to the due date I have a tough choice to make. What I have so far is just a basic design of my product. I will be making a twitter account for my alcohol brand. I don’t even have a twitter account but I will start one up. I will also create me a myspace for my alcohol product. Im going to add as many alcoholic drinkers as possible. I also plan to make a youtube video. Im going to make a commercial that advertises my brand and I will give them the myspace url to get to the myspace page of my alcohol. I still don’t have a name for my alcohol yet but I feel it will be catchy for the type of alcohol that it is, since it will be a healthy type of alcohol. I have a lot of research that I still need to pick up on. But from here on out I plan on putting all of my effort into this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment