Thursday, September 17, 2009

EOC WEEK 10

A place that has kept me coming back to for more is any and all Barnes and Nobles. I absolutely love that place. I am attracted to it because of the atmosphere that it gives me. It reminds me a lot like Starbucks with the European experience. Every time I go to Barnes and Nobles im always greeted and its really easy to find which area of books that I want to find. Its calms me down when I need to get away from school cause at times it can be so noisy. Barnes and Nobles reminds me of a library that I can go to and just get away. I also enjoy the different types of sections of books that most colleges, including mine don’t have. Although I don’t purchase any books I like going with friends because we all read and it makes us relax where we can do our homework because they have free WiFi. I believe that is the same reason why most people go for the same reasons that I do because it is so relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment