Thursday, September 24, 2009

Final

Before I even taken this class I knew that it was something that I wanted to take because I wanted to learn about marketing. I ended up getting a lot out of this class when it comes to marketing. The lectures that you have taught in class were very useful. The only thing that I didn’t like to much about it was that they went so fast, but that is only because we had to squeeze as much information as we could in 9 weeks. You kept me interested with you experiences from your customer service experiences and your knowledge on how a lot of companies run their businesses.

The projects were huge but I feel like I got my money’s worth. Especially with the final projects are concerned. The tests that we have taken were the worst for me in the class. Because even though I did use the book I done extremely poor on the exams because tests kind of make me nervous where I feel like I don’t remember the answer and when its open book I freak out because I can’t find the page. The videos that we have watch in class were really useful. I learned a lot from the Madmen episode when the guy was trying to prove that cigarettes don’t kill. At the same time it was an interesting show to watch. The book that we used is a really good book to keep. I don’t plan on selling it back because its made simple for us art students. What I like best about it is that the book covers only 15 pages per chapter which I think is great. There is so much useful knowledge crammed in just 19 chapters.

The grade that I deserve is somewhere between a B to a C. The reason for that is because I know that I bombed on each and every test. And since they are worth so much of my grade I know that is probably the grad I know I know that I have. My grade always bounces back from a b+ to a c+. So anywhere in between will be a grade that I deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment