Thursday, August 27, 2009

EOC #7 Most challenging part of my assignment

The most challenging part about this assignment will be getting viewers to watch my youtube video. I want it to be a video that will have humor in it and will have the viewer want to show their friends and family my product and what a funny commercial that it is. I’ve seen a few commercials that have had me die laughing such as the stride commercial about how “ridiculously lasting their gum is” so they get a ram to headbutt a man in his stomach just so he can spit out his gum. Advertising to me is very important part of making your customer interested into buying what ever it is that you are trying to sell to the world. I’m thinking maybe perhaps a great way to advertise something is to put a web site along with my commercial if it is good enough because I would get viewers. I believe one of the best commercials that has done that would be jack in the box when Jack gets hit by a bus. The website displays at the end. When you visit the website you can post your thoughts and feelings from youtube or wherever. Which to me is really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment