Thursday, August 13, 2009

One of the classmates I chose was Wakonda Carter. http://kmiliniumproduction.blogspot.com In her EOC from last week, she spoke very highly about marketing. In one of her quotes she says “Marketing focuses on the different type of people and what consumers would buy.” I agree with what she says but she doesn’t really speak on advertising too much. When she says “The Advertiser does not deal with consumers directly. The advertisers deal the product itself” I have to disagree because they deal with more than the product they deal with the designers and the customers response on how they react on the product too.
The next student I chose was Christopher Robinson. http://robotzonmarz.blogspot.com/ I agree 100% with his blog. It makes sense in every way. About marketing he says “That is a plan that brings buyers and seller together to figuring out the needs and wants, and making products that correlate with consumer desires.” And like myself last week he pretty much said the same thing about advertising when he says “advertising is marketing to bring merchants and consumers together and Advertising is to get the people to buy the product.”
The last student I chose to critique was Shantay Reaze. http://fashionistafyi.blogspot.com/ I agree with some of what she is saying but not all of it. When she says “Marketing uses communication, distribution, and pricing strategies.” I have to disagree because communication sounds like advertising. That is a way of getting yourself out there when you communitcate through media or however you try to put yourself out there. I think she has the idea about advertising. Because she says “The main focus in advertising is to communicate the band or the name of the product/service to the public.”

No comments:

Post a Comment