Friday, July 31, 2009

week 1 customer service

Im usually not the person to get involved in customer reports but there is one product out there that has been getting on my last nerve. It is a Belkin Wireless Router. Its suppose to give me great internet connection wirelessly, but the truth is that it is a horrible product. I can’t take it back to Wal-Mart because that is where I got it from. But that’s the way a lot of electronics work from Wal-Mart. But my problem isnt with them. My internet will be working fine on minute and a complete disaster the next, stopping me from doing homework and checking my emails.
I call the 1800 number that is on the back of the box and I assume that the phone call is across seas because the person that talks on the phone dosent speak perfect english. I can hear the accent and it kind of throws me off and makes me confused with what they say because they have to repeat themselves about 2-3 times. But the worst thing I hate about talking to them is they talk to me like they are robots. I hate all companies that talk to their customers in a third language sort to speak. Its like that with sprint also with their over the phone customer service. But back to the belkin customer service, evertime I tell them the incident its always some new reason why it might not be working. Out of all the problems that I had with them, I say I have to call about 10 times and each time they had a completely different answer from the last person about why the internet wasn’t working. So my router still dosent work. But I am sure that I will never buy another belkin product again.

No comments:

Post a Comment