Friday, July 31, 2009

Week 2 me as a consumer

I’m a 24 year old, bi-racial male. I am half black and half Mexican. I fall more toward the African American demographic as far my life is concerned and as the way I get ready for my day. The way I get ready for my day is just showering, brushing my teeth and doing my hair just like most males in america. But I breaks off differently just a little because I use hair grease instead of hair gel. The type of people I hang around are mainly African Americans and Mexican Americans. So the way I dress is more urban like than anything else. I purchase only baggy clothes, T shirts and sneakers. The music I listen falls into every category that is out there. When I do buy CD’s I usually get the latest rap or R&B cd and sometimes alternative and as for the rest I sometimes download for websites. I buy my food in small portions that will last me for about 2 weeks. The reason for that is because I don’t want my food to go bad. I purchase fast food about 2 to 3 times a week. Most of my money goes to my bills. I don’t have that many bill that I have to pay but, they are pretty costly. Especially my phone bill, which takes up most bi-weekly pay checks.

No comments:

Post a Comment